I am so entirely uninspired, so I’ve picked up the meme that has been going around and have provided you with my oh-so-fascinating replies as well as those of my wife. I’m not tagging anyone, but if you need something to help you through the final days of NaBloPoMo, or if you simply feel like answering a bunch of random questons, I tag you!
1. What is the color of your toothbrush? T: Blue J: Orange and blue
2. Name one person who made you smile today. T: Baby Genius J: Baby Genius
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? T: Helping J bathe the baby J: Having a bath with the baby
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? T: Staring blankly at my computer J: Watching a painfully censored/edited version of Thelma and Louise
5. What is your favorite candy bar? T: Take 5 J: Take 5
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? T &J: Yes, we went with a friend in college who was applying to work there as a stripper. It was closed, and we didn’t want to go inside, but the sleezy owner (dressed in an all white suit with a partially buttoned red shirt) came out to the parking lot and insisted we come inside. Gosh, I feel like I need a shower all over again just recalling that memory.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? T: I read the question J: You should make sure you say that the strip club was closed at the time.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? T: B&J’s Everything But The J: Chocolate Espresso
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? T &J: Water
10. Do you like your wallet? It’s okay. T: It’s serviceable. J: Yeah.
11. What was the last thing you ate? T: TJ’s Maple cookies J: Prunes
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? T&J: No
13. The last sporting event you watched? T: The 2008 Summer Olympics J: Part of a 49ers game
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? T: Cheese J: Butter and salt
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? T: My wife J: Kari
16. Ever go camping? T: Many, many times J: Oh yeah.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? T: Prenatals and Fish Oil J: No.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? T: Only occasionally to UU J: No
19. Do you have a tan? T: Not really, but I still have tan lines from my bathing suit top. J: Nope.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? T: No J: No way!
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? T: I don’t really drink soda, but on the rare occasions that I do have soda, I always need a straw. J: I don’t drink soda, but if I do, I don’t use a straw
22. What did your last text message say? T: Don’t buy coffee. I already did. J: Who knows.
23. What are you doing tomorrow? T: Maybe some photo editing, lots and lots of nursing, and playing with our boy. J: Starting a new book and playing with my son
24. Favorite color? T: Red J: Orange
25. Look to your left; what do you see? T: A drape J: Pierre (the cat)
26. What color is your watch? T: Black J: Black
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? T: A Baz Luhrman film that I didn’t paricularly enjoy J: Foster’s
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? T&J: We don’t eat fast food
30. What is your favorite number? T: 13 J: 13
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? T: Our son’s doctor J: T’s sister
32. Any plans today? T: Going to bed ASAP J: No way. That was the best thing about today–no plans.
33. In how many states have you lived? T: 1 J: 3
34. Biggest annoyance right now? T: Having my second postpartum period J: The crack of the couch that I keep falling into.
35. Last song listened to? T: Adele’s “Daydreamer” J: Whatever was on the cable radio “Soundscapes” station
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? T: Yes, I’ve done it many times. J: No, not without looking.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? T: Um, no, but I happen to be the dishwasher fairy (shhhh…don’t tell) J: No, but I do employ a dishwasher fairy.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? T: Normally, a pair of Azalea clogs, but these days, it’s a black pair of Converse J: Flipflops
39. Are you jealous of anyone? T: No J: No
40. Is anyone jealous of you? T: I honestly don’t know. I suppose it’s possible. J: I don’t know.
41. Do you love anyone? T: Lots of people! J: Oh yeah! I love a lot of people!
42. Do any of your friends have children? T: Very few, but yes. J: Yes
43. What do you usually do during the day? T: Care for my son, spend time with my wife, work from home J: I take care of the baby and my wife and the house.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? T: No. I try not to hate. J: No.
45. Do you use the word hello daily? T: Yes. J: Yes.
46. What color is your car? T: Burgundy J: Black
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? T: 7 J: T would know better than me, but I think it’s a 5.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? T: Not really–not enough room in my brain for that and a meme. J: Not right now, but I’ve been thinking a lot about my friend A lately.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? T: Yes, in CA J: Yes
50. How did you get your worst scar? T: I was bathing my cat, and he sliced my arm from my wrist halfway to my elbow. J: A tuna can