Happy Birthday to my lovely wife!
Just a few reasons I love you:
- You bring more love to my life than I ever could have imagined.
- You’re sexy and beautiful and lovely.
- You’re really, really fun.
- You have a wicked wit and a wonderful sense of humor.
- You can cook Mexican food like no other white girl I know.
- You clean the cat box without too much complaining when I forget.
- You’re passionate about teaching and politics and everything else you love.
- You’re the greatest cat mom I’ve ever met (even though you disliked cats when we met).
- You encourage me to be the best person I can be.
- You continue striving to be the best person you can, even though life has handed you a lot of bad hands.
- Speaking of hands, you’re a bad ass poker player.
- You love children, and they love you.
- You’re a wonderful friend.
- You love sunflowers and light up when you see them.
- You take care of the people you love.
- You are a great dancer.
- You sing a mean Joan Jett cover.
- You want to be a mom just as much as I do.
- You’re going to be great at it.
- You put up with my shit.
Enjoy your day, my sweet!